CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weekend Update

While the scattered showers and massive crowds kept me away from Brooklyn Flea this Sunday, I plan to go this weekend and shop enough to make up for it!

You may have noticed my New Orleans guide now up at design*sponge. I highly recommend you visit the city and pour some cash into it. There are too many fantastic stores, restaurants, and other shops still waiting to reopen. (Thanks again, Grace!)

Also, if you're looking for hip places to take your family, I feature some great restaurants, classes, and trips in the NY/Philly/Chicago metro areas over at Dancing Meatballs.

After many trips to Lowe's, Home Depot, and local hardware stores, I was able to create a kitchen worth of my collection of pots, pans, and gadgets. I will be including pics, as well as a how-to for anyone interested, later in the week.

Lastly, I had a chance to check out Color Chart at MoMA on Friday for free, thanks to Target's First Fridays program. Some really great pieces that I want to duplicate for my home. More on that later, as well.

0 comments: