CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Project H




Because I didn't come into this world with a silver spoon, I'm very grateful for everything I have, and like to give back when the opportunity comes up. I found the following post today on a community message board, and you bet I will be handing over whatever I have. You should, too.

Please join the CSI Alumni Association Student Alumni Interaction Committee and our exceptional student athletes in a food drive for Staten Island Project Hospitality

Most needed items include, canned meats, fish, vegetables, or fruit juices, pasta & tomato sauce, non perishable milk, cereal, rice canned or dried beans, peanut butter, jelly , coffee and tea

donation drop off points:
Building 1A
and Sports and Recreation Center

Project Hospitality is almost empty!!!
So Donate Today

0 comments: