CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Down Home Weekend

This weekend was all about a little R&R for your truly. As some of you might know, I've been hard at work on a website relaunch at my full-time job so instead of the usual running around I like to engage in on Saturdays and Sundays, I spent some time absorbing the neighborhood, some locals eats, and my bed.

If you're on Staten Island, the best tip I can offer you is o get over to Sushi Excellent on New Dorp and Hylan. From the first sip of my fruit martini to the Coconut Shrimp sushi, it was amazing- and I don't mind saying, a really affordable price.I was really impressed, and for someone who's eaten sushi all over the world to be impressed is a huge accomplishment.

1 comments:

Don Stugots said...

another good place for Sushi is the place on Victory right past Manor rd.