CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Word from our Sponsor

Lately, I've gotten a number of emails complimenting my profile picture, and asking how I made it. Well, I didn't make it. I actually had it created by this cool online service I found via the Stumble tab on Firefox (thank you Stumble).

It's called CartoonMe and for about $7 American dollars it'll create a cartoon image out of any photo you upload. I uploaded from my computer, and it was emailed to me in about two days time.

I was persuaded to try out the program because I really, really want cartoon images of my dogs to hang in my house, but other options I found have been so expensive- this is not a project I'm willing to spend so much money on; let's save that for the slate shower. Besides the price, I'm into CartoonMe because its online. My next stop is to take the photos I've Cartooned, expand them and print them on photo paper, and frame them for my house- easy as that.

As soon as I get that done, I'll be sure to post pictures.

0 comments: