CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wide Open Spaces II




In lieu of my Memorial Day road trip through Pennsylvania, I was excited to see Expedia introduce a new section on road trips. Though the price of gas is ridiculously astronomical this year, I think the rising airline prices combined with the recent bad press is keeping people away from flying. At the same time, families and family trips are up, and suddenly anywhere in your backyard can be a destination.

I certainly agree with their Vegas choice, as I'm a huge fan of renting a convertible and driving around the desert, but Orlando? Really? I can count on one hand the times I've had a car in Orlando, and though it was a convenience, I didn't exactly take to the open road.

http://www.expediaroadtrips.com/index.php

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate World