CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

But I am the baby...




Though I don't have any kids of my own, I often write for parenting magazines, and even a family events website. I have six lovely and adorable nieces and nephews and try to spend as much time with them as possible, and always have my eye out for family fun (kids have way more fun than we do- trust me). So when I was sent info about Empire of the Dog's pet and baby integration classes, I thought to myself 'this is something I need to share.'

Baby Makes Four will take place on two days- May 4 and May 18th- both Sunday's, for the price of $95 at their convenient Williamsburg location. I really like the idea of this class since pets are so common in the household right now, and you really do need to take steps to integrate your furry baby and your skin baby. There's no reason everyone shouldn't be calm, happy, and get along fine- and I'm sure this class can help you achieve that.

Contact empireofthedog@verizon.net for more information.

0 comments: